What is Sensitive Skin?
- Sensitive skin is not actually a “skin type”, but a common skin condition. Your skin may burn or itch after using certain cosmetics and skincare products. Your skin can also react with redness.
- Your skin is prone to skin allergies causing redness, irritation, and rashes due to genetics or external factors
- Your skin is red, irritated, tight, and patchy
- Your skin may sting, burn, or itch
- Your skin is reactive and easily irritated
- You blush or flush easily
- Sensitive skin can be difficult to treat, because everyone is different