Avéne Cleanance HYDRA Soothing Cleansing Cream
Formerly known as “Clean-Ac Soothing Cleansing Cream”
A gentle face wash for dry, red and irritated skin.
Contents: 6.7 oz
Avène Cleanance HYDRA Soothing Cleansing Cream (formerly known as “Clean-Ac Soothing Cleansing Cream”) gently purifies and restores the skin without drying your complexion. Infused with Avène thermal spring water, this hydrating formula renews the skin’s natural moisture barrier while dextran sulfate soothes irritation due to harsh acne treatments that dry out the skin.
- Comforting formula nourishes and soothes while effectively removing any impurities on the skin
- Helps restore skin’s natural barrier
- Ideal for use in conjunction with acne treatments or drying vitamin A treatments
- Non-greasy, paraben, phthalate, soap and gluten-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic
- Glycoleol: restore’s skin’s protective barrier while providing time-released hydration
- Dextran Sulfate: helps soothe skin agitated by harsh acne treatments while moisturizing and reinforcing skin’s natural barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: soothes, softens and calms skin
How To Use
Apply morning and/or evening to wet skin, work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Avene Thermal Spring Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocoperyl, Trideceth-6.