Ultra-rich, lipid-replenishing balm directly targets itching, redness and irritation to nourish and restore skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated with minimal ingredients essential to rehydrating and maintaining a healthy balance in skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is the top layer of the skin filled with microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and skin flora – their job is to defend against bad bacteria. The microbiome environment can easily be influenced by temperature, hormones, UV exposure, and even skin care. Patented I-Modulia helps to maintain a well balanced microbiome while supporting the skin’s defense system for a normal, healthy skin. Exclusive, patented airless pump keeps the cream completely sterile and safe for its entire use without any preservatives, parabens, dyes or fragrance.
- Helps maintain the skin’s natural microbiome for healthy skin balance
- Ultra-rich, velvety, non-greasy texture seals in moisture
- Restores the skin barrier while providing 48 hours of hydration
- Formulated with only essential ingredients for maximum safety and tolerance
- pH balanced for gentle moisturizing
- Ideal follow-up to corticosteroids
- For face and body
- Suitable for infants, children and adults
- Easy to use, precise application for all ages, even young children
- Patented I-Modulia® is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that calms itching sensations and irritation while helping to support the skin’s defense system
- Cer-Omega, derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin’s epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties
Results from post-marketing study on 1,711 patients with itching caused by skin dryness. 75% of the patients used XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream or Balm alone, 1 to 2 times a day for 7 days. Other 25% included topical and/or systemic treatment.
Available Size: 200 ML