Avéne XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm
Out of stock
Calm sensitive and itchy skin due to atopic dermatitis eczema with the award-winning XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing balm. Based on a formula created around the active biotechnological innovation I-modulia®, this ultra-rich balm reduces itching sensations from dryness and alleviates redness and inflammation due to hyperreactivity. Cer-omega repairs, nourishes and strengthens the skin, while Avène Thermal Spring Water softens and hydrates.
Safe for infants, children and adults. Fragrance-free.
Contents: 6.7 oz
- Rich formula to soothe and calm very dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis eczema and itching
- Rich, velvety, non-greasy texture seals in moisture and restores the skin barrier
- Physiological pH allows for gentle moisturizing
- An ideal follow-up to corticosteroids
- Approved by the National Eczema Association
- Patented I-Modulia®: is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that soothes and calms itching sensations while helping to support the skin’s defense system
- Cer-Omega: derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin’s epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties
How to Use
After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil, apply 1-2 times daily to dry areas of the face and/or body. Not recommended for use on broken skin.
Avène Thermale Spring Water (avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-12, Oenothera Biennis (evening Primrose) Oil (oenothera Biennis Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Peg-100 Stereate, Polyacrylate-13, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Evening Primrose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Water (aqua).