BABOR SeaCreation The Serum
Contents: 30 ml
Luxury active anti-aging concentrate
What It Is
A luxurious anti-aging serum for all skin types. The source of true beauty lies in the depths of the seas. The BABOR laboratories have come a step closer to this centuries-old secret. Intelligent active anti-wrinkle ingredient MicroAlgae AP, combined with the effective anti-aging protein Glycocéane GP3 and the energizing micro-organism BABOR thermophilus, makes SeaCreation THE SERUM a masterpiece with an all-round anti-aging effect. It boosts the skin’s radiance and helps counteract oxidative skin stress.
SeaCreation helps protect against premature skin aging, helps promote anti-aging skin functions and assists in reducing existing signs of aging. The skin appears firmer, smoother and youthfully fresh.
• The eye area looks fresh and supple
• Lines and wrinkles appear reduced
• Improved firmness of the skin
• Intensive, long-lasting moisture
• MicroAlgae AP
• BABOR thermophilus
• Extracts of brown algae: protects the skin from drying out
• Extracts of fucus vesiculosus: provide moisture
• Pearl proteins: give a satiny skin feeling
• Light-reflecting pigments: visually conceal lines and wrinkles
• Almond milk: helps soften and smooth the skin
• Hyaluronan: provides & binds moisture
How To Use
Use in the morning and/or evening, after cleansing and before applying your moisturizer. Work into your skin with the palms of your hands, applying gentle pressure.
AQUA, METHYLSILANOL MANNURONATE, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, PHENOXYETHANOL, COCOYL PROLINE, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, PARFUM, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LIMONENE, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICA, LINALOOL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, PLANKTON EXTRACT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID, CITRAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRIC ACID
The ingredients are listed in descending order calculated by volume in accordance with the mandatory labeling requirements.